הפוסט הזה בשפה האנגלית ומויעד לאנשים מחו"ל:
I am happy to announce the release of an native iPad keyboard for the greek language. The package costs 7.99$ on the Cydia Store and provides both the Hebrew and Greek native keyboards. The keyboard supports everything you are used to, including puncuation modifiers, auto-correction and more. The best thing is that this keyboard, unlike others which are on the appstore, works nativly on your device and in all the apps.
This package requires a jailbroken device, so if did not jailbreak it yet, please use Spirit first (Simply download the program for Windows / Linux / Mac. Run it and connect your device to your computer, the whole process is automatic and should take less then a minute). After using Spirit your device will have Cydia on it.
– Enter Cydia on your device.
– Click on Search, and look for a package called "Hebrew and Greek Keyboards for the iPad".
– Click on Purchase in the top, or Purchase Package in the middle of the page. If you have a Cydia Store account, use it here, otherwise, you will need to open one. To open one, you will need to use an Google Account (like gmail) or Facebook Connect (and authorize them access to the store).
– After logging in to the store, you can select how to pay, using PayPal or Amazon Payments. If you have a user there, you can use it, or just insert your Credit Card information into PayPal directly (your information isn't being sent to anyone, not to me nor the store).
– After finishing the payment details, you will be taken back to the package page, where you can select Install.
– After installing the package and restarting your device, you can add the greek keyboard (and remove the hebrew one) by going to Settings -> General -> Keyboards -> International Keyboards -> Add new Keyboard… -> Greek.